Our Tempe office is currently looking for a full time Sr. Digital Strategist with 5+ years of digital agency experience. This is a strategic role in strategy and client services that will primarily involve building client relationships, consulting and developing digital strategy for complex situations (involving nearly all facets of strategy, business analysis, digital marketing, audience and market research, UX/UI, technical development and design), and team leadership and development.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of digital marketing, design, UX, UI, web and mobile development and should be able to show a track record of successful strategy development, account management, revenue generation, and strategic leadership. This is not a sales role.
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Consults with Clients to evaluate and develop long-term strategic plans for complex digital situations, often multi-year engagements (although not always)
- Present strategy and solution plans to Client executive stakeholders
- Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service
- Manage a team of interactive marketing, design, UX, UI and technology development professionals, create development plans, identify opportunities for growth and track training/development progress
- Help develop annual plans that drive Client engagements forward
- Provide oversight on all projects and provides strategic recommendations on timing, resources, and client communications
- Work closely with VP Operations & Strategy and Account Director to help develop new processes to improve agency performance by focusing on performance improvement and utilization
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
- Assistance with research and proposals for new business development as necessary
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (marketing principles, web development, mobile optimization, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touch points
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
- Direct experience with audience research, UX/UI design, web design and development process
- Direct experience with PPC, SEO, display/programmatic, social media advertising, marketing automation, and email campaign strategy and execution.
- Has a proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
- Solid understanding of UI/UX including, but not limited to, best practices, tools, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master of presenting with the highest level of confidence
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe and Chicago offices.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.