Project Coordinator (Full-Time)
Lucid Agency is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator. Have you managed interactive marketing, website, and app projects? Do you have the skills to navigate complicated stakeholder conversations and resolve issues successfully? Does your type-a spirit entice you to constantly refine process, budgets, and timelines? Sounds like you’re speaking our language! Read on and let’s see if you have what it takes to be a member of our team.
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Coordinates workflow between the Account Services department and the Production department
- Is able to juggle competing priorities and find the available resource to schedule for every project
- Facilitates every step in this process with task management, gathering assets, and resourcing the right team members to get the work done
- Works with outside vendors and third parties as needed for project execution and success
- Balances stakeholder, account services, production, and business development happiness
- Unifies all departments for a highly collaborative process
- Keeper of truths (aka requirements) for all projects he or she coordinates
The ideal candidate:
- 1-5 years of coordination or project management experience
- Knows that agency life is awesome, challenging and unique, and has some background in it
- Knows production team members and outsourced partners inside and out, and understands how they want their days to operate
- Can anticipate client feedback and respond productively to pushback or criticism
- Actively listens and seeks input from leadership, account services, production team members, and clients
- Is emotionally intelligent. They want people to be heard, and care about team/client happiness
- Always looks to better the process – always up to date on process management best practices and are eager to share with leadership
- Recognizes exceptional work and can see a path to get to a quality final product
- Masters communication – keeps everyone in the loop and know when to call a huddle before things go awry
- Handles varying personalities with grace
- Calmly tackles tricky scheduling and bandwidth issues when they arise
- Knows about digital marketing, web development and app development
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe and Chicago offices.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.