Onboarding Specialist (Full-Time)
Lucid Agency is expanding rapidly and looking for a full-time Onboarding Specialist. We prefer a minimum of three years of actual day-to-day product and project management as well as experience in business analysis and research. If you are a hard-working individual who is looking for a place to work that has a great culture and outstanding team members, this could be the job for you!
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Establish and manage the product development roadmap for a SaaS product
- Onboards new clients to the product
- Solicit, document and distill client feedback in to user-stories, requirements and UI interactions to improve product and incorporate in to product roadmap
- Works with clients and engineering team to consistently improve the product through development, testing and client feedback
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Work with business development team and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy
- Manages the project calendar through implementation, testing, and quality assurance
- Quality assurance testing
- Tests functionality design
- Develops wireframes, prototypes, and documentation as needed
- Collaborates with software engineering team
- Act as a product champion within the company
- Provides exceptional customer service to product users
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field
- Product management experience and/or equivalent product management degree or certification
- 3+ years in a technology related industry
- Extensive project management expertise
- Experience in business analysis and research
- Comfortable with public speaking and training clients on a product
- Understands various advertising platforms and how they can influence product sales
- Customer service related background
- Knowledge of CRM Platforms such as Salesforce and HubSpot
- Experience in overseeing the buyer journey and conversion analysis
- Expert in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
- Open to new challenges and flexible with workload
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe office.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.