Director, Digital Services (Full-Time)
We’re currently looking for a full time Director of Digital Strategy with 9+ years of digital marketing experience in our Tempe office. This role involves working with account teams to create cohesive digital marketing strategies that will achieve clients’ goals and objectives while overseeing internal production teams across disciplines to ensure successful execution and optimization of those strategies over time.
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Work collaboratively with account teams and digital services department team members to formulate omni-channel digital strategies and ensure recommendations and decisions are consistent with clients’ objectives and within budget
- Champion thought leadership on how to leverage existing and emerging technologies to propel the company’s digital marketing strategy and ultimately, success for our clients
- Manage a fairly large team of interactive marketing, design, business analysis, content and technology professionals, including identifying opportunities for growth, training/coaching, development planning, etc.
- Identify gaps in account performance and makes recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Provide day-to-day support and leadership to digital services production team
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue for the agency
- Help develop and present digital marketing strategies and annual plans with the account teams
- Provide oversight, support, troubleshooting and quality control on all production tasks
- Work closely with VP Strategy & Operations and Account Directors to help develop new processes to improve agency profitability by focusing on performance improvement and utilization optimization
- Help solve complex problems for both the agency and for clients
- Assistance with research and proposals for new business development as necessary
- Help with agency needs as they arise, regardless of whether or not they fall directly within your job function
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5+ years documented success managing cross-functional teams (development, design, content, media, UI/UX, technology, or related)
- Expert level ability with paid search, display, retargeting, social media channels including LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook (among others), programmatic media buying, marketing automation, e-commerce, landing pages, conversion optimization and everything else related to exceptional performance-oriented digital campaigns
- Vast knowledge of the marketing technology landscape to lead and drive the strategy, development and execution of all digital marketing plans and emerging media initiatives based on client requirements and needs
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (fundamental marketing principles, web and app development, mobile optimization, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touch points
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
- Deep skills in marketing campaign development, execution and leveraging data and analytics to improve results and increase ROI
- Possess and demonstrate a deep and current knowledge of digital trends and strategy in digital marketing and technology and the ability to educate clients and team members on opportunities, best practices, and common pitfalls
- Demonstrate strong proficiency with industry specific systems and tools, including, but not limited to: Google Ads, WordPress, Salesforce, HubSpot, Sketch, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Adobe Creative Cloud, Asana, Microsoft Office product suite, etc.
- A focus on leadership by example, a bias for results and execution and the humility and confidence to put team success ahead of yourself
- Ability to wear multiple hats, multitask and be a service-oriented leader
- Project management experience and the ability to quickly prioritize a dynamic and changing task list
- Exceptional quantitative skills, including strong analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe and Chicago offices.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.