Content Manager (Full-Time)
We’re currently looking for a Content Manager with 5+ years of copywriting and content management experience to work in our Tempe office. This is a strategic and executional role that will primarily involve building content plans for our clients, optimizing and editing copywriters’ work and collaborating cross-functionally with the account, user experience (UX), creative and business analysis teams.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of digital marketing and be able to show a track record of successful outcomes with content strategy, execution and leadership.
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Develops content strategy aligned with our clients’ short and long term goals and objectives
- Creates plans for digital content, recommends content types based on user needs and identifies content gaps
- Leads voice and tone workshops and creates voice and tone guides for various industries
- Works closely with the account team to create and distribute content to recommended channels and optimize content based on metrics
- Works closely with UX and creative teams to execute landing pages, display ads, website content strategy, email, video, whitepapers and more
- Works closely with business analysis team to create personas and marketing automation workflows
- Manages a team of copywriters and oversees workflow, execution and deadlines
- Edits and proofreads content team’s work
- Embraces thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of content management experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field) required
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry
- Knowledge of SEO and effective digital inbound strategies to inform content creation and optimization
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude.
- Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Detailed and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Office product suite
- Experience with Gather Content is a plus
- HubSpot Inbound certification is a plus
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe and Chicago offices.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.