Lucid Agency is expanding rapidly and is looking for a full-time Accountant to take over the company financials. We are requiring at least two years of experience in an accounting role. If you are ready to take on new challenges and grow within a thriving industry, this could be the job for you!
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this position:
- Manages financial dashboard for senior leadership team
- Prepares monthly report(s) and financial forecast for executives
- Properly code and complete data entry of bookkeeping transactions for a variety of clients and employees
- Complete the month-end billing process for clients
- Administer and process payroll for employees, including updating payroll with new and terminated employee information, pay rates, and deductions
- Process client invoices
- Collect payments from clients, deposit and reconcile payments and deposit payments to bank accounts
- Reviewing and verifying employee time entry
- Processing and completing the payroll cycle
- Verifying and updating employee deductions and other personal information as needing
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques
- Identifies and communicates accounting and regulatory matters to managers and partners
- Prepare reports, returns, and other documents as required, including tax returns, year-end tax forms, monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and/or other reports
- Other accounting and finance functions as needed
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA/EA or CPA/EA candidate is a plus
- Knowledge of current federal and state tax laws
- QuickBooks proficiency is a plus
- Experience in payroll and bookkeeping
- Experience with tax return preparation is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
About Lucid Agency
Lucid Agency focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. We’ve been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Lucid Agency may be for you. Join our fast-paced, expanding team in our Tempe office.
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
- If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
So, you’ve read all this and you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? You’ve got what it takes and are ready to kick butt? Click “Apply Now” below and tell us why.