Lucid Agency is committed to working towards sustainability in as many facets of our business practices as possible, and we prefer to work with organizations that also choose to embrace sustainability in their business practices. Below are some of the things we have done (and do) as our pledge towards sustainability:
- We prefer to send all communications via email rather than printing to minimize paper usage
- When printing is necessary, we print on recycled and post-consumer paper
- We recycle paper, metal, plastic and other recyclable material waste from our office use
- We reimburse employees and contractors for public transportation and certain environmentally friendly transportation methods
- We encourage employees, contractors, clients and partners to promote and foster sustainability within their organizations
- We turn off all lights, monitors, computers, televisions, printers and other electrical devices each night to conserve power
- One of our founders is a LEED accredited professional by the U.S. Green Building Council
- We’re committed to making a positive impact and appreciate any sustainability efforts.
If you have suggestions regarding our sustainability efforts, or those of any of our clients or partners, please don’t hesitate to contact us.