Sustainability is in the core of our agency DNA.
At Lucid Agency we care deeply about the future of our planet, which is why we are committed to sustainability in every possible aspect of our business practices. Sustainability is ingrained in our foundation, in fact, one of our founders is a U.S. Green Building Council LEED accredited professional.
We believe that every little effort helps which is why…
- To conserve energy our office temperature is regulated by Nest Learning Thermostats and we turn off all lights, monitors, and other electrical devices before leaving the building each night.
- Speaking of lights, we use automatic motion sensors to turn off the lights when no one is around, and we have a sophisticated energy-saving LED lighting system throughout our office.
- We’re meticulous recyclers of all paper, metal, plastic and other recyclable material waste our office generates. To minimize paper usage, we use glass dry-erase boards and send all office communications via email. When printing is absolutely necessary, we print on recycled and post-consumer paper.
- Employees are given their own stylish, reusable Lucid water bottle to cut down on plastic water bottle waste. We also reimburse employees and contractors for taking public transportation and using other environmentally friendly transportation methods.
- Our office is located in the beautiful City of Tempe, which is heralded for its sustainable practices and environmental stewardship. (Take a look at more information about Sustainable Tempe)